Please support the authors. Buy the original ebooks!
How To Open an EPUB File?
1. You can open EPUB files in most eBook readers, like the B&N Nook and Kobo eReader.
2. You must convert EPUB files before they’re usable on the Amazon Kindle.
3. You can also open EPUB files on a computer with a number of free programs, like Calibre, Adobe Digital Editions, EPUB File Reader, Stanza Desktop, Okular, Sumatra PDF, and many more.
4. Plenty of iPhone and Android apps also exist that allow viewing of EPUB files. There’s even a Firefox Add-on (EPUBReader) and Chrome app (Simple EPUB Reader) that allow you to read EPUB files in the browser just like other documents.
5. Google Play Books is another place you can open EPUB files. This works by uploading the EPUB file to your Google account and viewing it through their web client.
Note: Some EPUB files are DRM-protected, which means they can only open on certain devices that have been authorized to view the book. If you can’t open the eBook using some of the programs above, you might look into whether or not the book is protected in that way so you can better understand how to open it.